I am grateful to Jenny in New Zealand who provided this summary taken by her father.
"Last Will and Testament of Edward Cumpstone (farmer) of Aston Piggott.
1. Dwelling place and 12 acres at Aston Hill to son John Cumpstone and 150 pounds and 100 pounds
2. 2 dwelling houses at Aston Rogers to son Joseph Cumpstone
3. All farming stok and household furniture and personal effects and to carry on the farm at Aston Piggott to wife Ellen Cumpstone
4. 500 pounds to daughter Mary Ellen
5. 500 pounds to daughter Jane (Note at bottom of 3 handwritten pages of will "under 4000 pounds") The will was proved at Shrewsbury 8/2/1876 by J Price Solicitor"